Large organizations play an essential role in the adoption of badges and credentials not only because of their increasing need for capability management programs: they also provide economic opportunities for the labor market and alumni of vocational schools, colleges universities and training providers.
The challenge is how to start with a badging and credentialing initiative, how to ensure internal buy-in of both management and employees as well as matching capabilities to jobs. The working group provides a safe environment to discuss, plan, implement and improve badging and credentialing initiatives together with your peers and further stakeholders.
- Badge and Credentialing Success Center (including pitch decks to convince internal stakeholders, marketing material etc.)
- Maturity Framework to define current position and future goals
- External pitch decks to form recognition networks with accredited education providers (e.g. to align leadership training with MBA programs)
- Checklist for selecting platforms or developing own infrastructure
Open to participate also for non-members: Yes
Please register here to attend.
Regular meeting schedule:
Every second Tuesday of a month at 15:00 CET (14:00 UTC + 1)
Past meetings included topics such as:
- "Badges and Credentials Maturity - Framework for Larger Organisations [BCM-FLO]", you can download the initial framework here.
- "Badges and Credentials Success Center"
- "Asking the right questions"
- "The power of mutual recognition"
- "Connecting ecosystems with transversal skills aka 21st Century Skills"
- "Endorsement value as the centerpiece in the value chain"
- "Planning and evaluating the Return on Invest (ROI) of a badging initiative"
- "Implementing digital credentials based on regulatory compliance"
- "Connect employees to organisational purpose by appreciating values"
- "Enable internal mobility through reskilling and recognition of capabilities"
- "Celebrating 10 sessions of our working group and reflections"
- "User Journey"