Our first Symposium, held on the 30th of November 2021 in Berlin, Germany, was around the topic "from theory to reality. This day-long symposium was focusing on sharing digital credential uses cases and successful implementations of digital credential frameworks. The symposium brought together thought leaders, employers, associations and non-profits, higher education institutions, government representatives, and technology solution providers.
The second Symposium will be held on the 22nd of November 2022 in Berlin, Germany.
Session topics will include:
- Global perspectives on digital credentialing
- Implementing digital credentials in the workplace
- Digital credentialing for lifelong learning
- The role of government in facilitating a digital credential ecosystem
- The future of digital credentials
Top 4 Reasons YOU Should Attend
- Access to thought leaders in the field
- Networking with other participants in topic-based discussion groups
- Demonstrations of technology solutions for digital credentialing
- ICoBC Symposium attendees are eligible for a 100 EUR discount on the registration fee for OEB 2022
- Please reach out to