The Role for Credentials and Badges in Workforce Development and Engagement
As employers, workers and authorized issuers are starting to investigate digital workforce credentials, this working group will be researching, identifying, sharing and promoting best global practices in using digital credentials for workforce planning, learning and development, engagement, and employability.
- Identifying a global community of experts and early adopters of digital credentials for workforce development,
- Collecting and sharing best practices on workplace use of digital credentials in workforce development, and
- Establishing proof points of the value of digital credentials in the hiring, reskilling, advancement process
- Identifying the purpose and value of credentials to individuals for employment engagement
- Identifying any current or future technology or workforce co-dependencies impacting on the use of credentials in workforce development purposes.
Open to participate also for non-members: Yes